Professional chair designed specifically for the PODIATRY examination with high performance and maximum comfort for both operator and patient. Suprema has perfect seat ergonomics thanks to injected body shaped upholstery, new mechanical construction and electonics.
Suprema is equipped with:
- solid structure in metal painted with epoxy powders (colour white RAL 9003 met) refined with elegant covers moulded in abs at high resistance
- 3 motors of high quality operating electrically and separately the up/down, backrest and seat. maximum stability and efficiency are granted.
-22° inclination when in Trendelenburg position;
- synchronized backrest-seat movement to grant security fixed 90° angle to prevent the body’s patient squeezing (safety system)
wired pedal for independent chair’s movements control (wireless pedal optional). it is also provided with 4 memories: 3 memorized positions chosen by the operator and legrest and “zero” resting position.
- the upholstered parts of the chair are composed of high-density and undeformable foam pelted with bi-elastic, tear resistant, antimicrobial skai, very easy to clean. wide range of colours available.
- double splitted leg-rests manually operated and open up to 90° right and left.
- extendable and anatomical footrests
- rotation of 180° right and left with manual locking device
- anatomical head-rest with manual adjustement in vertical line through a bottonhole-made strap
- double pelted and reclinining armrests for easy entrance of the patient by the side
- padded lumbar cushion for patient’s maximum comfort when lying in bed position.